|Letters to the Editor
To the Editor:
Many thanks to the Carrollton community for the gifts of time and money to the Salvation Army. Your generous donations are the backbone of our local efforts.
Your good works enable local families with emergency needs to find assistance when they don’t qualify anywhere else. The severity of our winter will stretch many beyond their limits.
All money donated here during the kettle campaign stays here to work in our community.
Thank you sincerely for your generosity to this cause. Many of you have been loyal patrons of the Salvation Army’s works. Thank you for your faithfulness.
Salvation Army Carrollton Unit
Julie Shuman, John Miller
Leigh Ann Rutledge, Joe Sekely,
Gordon Warner, Jewel Gallon
Kerry Teeter, Sue Henderson
Comment on this story
|Before You Post
The Free Press Standard invites you to post your thoughts on the story in the box below.
- However, before you post, please read these few basic rules.
- Be appropriate. Posts with obscene, explicit, sexist or racist language will be deleted.
- Be polite. Posts containing personal attacks, insults, or threats will be deleted.
- Be honest. Potentially libelous statements will be deleted.
- Don't 'spam'. Posts advertising or promoting commercial products will be deleted.
- Help monitor your community. Click "Report Abuse" on any entry that violates these guidelines.
- This is your forum, with your opinions.
These posts do not reflect the views of the The Free Press Standard or its employees.