|Letters to the Editor
To the Editor:
Saul Alinsky was an American community organizer writer. He is often noted for his book Rules of Radicals. His ideas were adopted in the 60s by some U. S. college students and other counterculture-era organizers, who used them as part of their strategies for organizing on campus and beyond.
In his book there are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
1. Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
2. Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, the poor are easily controlled and will not fight back if you are providing for them to live.
3. Debt-increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will provide more poverty
4. Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from Government. That way you are able to create a police state
5. Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (food, housing and income)
6. Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school
7. Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and Schools
8. Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor
Now think . . .
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States? And which political party has embraced this platform? Hmmmm. If you say the Liberal Democrats, then you’re very honest and perceptive.
Randy J. Miller
Comment on this story
|Before You Post
The Free Press Standard invites you to post your thoughts on the story in the box below.
- However, before you post, please read these few basic rules.
- Be appropriate. Posts with obscene, explicit, sexist or racist language will be deleted.
- Be polite. Posts containing personal attacks, insults, or threats will be deleted.
- Be honest. Potentially libelous statements will be deleted.
- Don't 'spam'. Posts advertising or promoting commercial products will be deleted.
- Help monitor your community. Click "Report Abuse" on any entry that violates these guidelines.
- This is your forum, with your opinions.
These posts do not reflect the views of the The Free Press Standard or its employees.