|Letters to the Editor
To the Editor:
I am considering running for US President or Congress/Senate. My qualifications are listed below:
I lie when I can. I tell half-truths if needed, mislead if necessary and I will attempt to cover up any phony scandal I can get away with.
I am above the law and better than you are so I know what is best for you. Therefore, I will pass laws I feel are necessary for you but will exempt myself.
I will pass legislation even though it is not good for this country just so I can get your vote. I will no longer use faith or morals this country was built on to help make my decisions as this has somehow become some form of discrimination.
Staff or cabinet members will not be held accountable for lying, misleading, perjuring, helping to cover up mistakes or hindering investigations. I will sell out my constituents to whoever contributes the most money to my campaign fund.
I’m sure I have missed some qualifications, but what difference does that make now? When I’m elected, I’ll just change things as I see fit such as making it legal for all congressmen/women and senators to make millions from insider trading while you would be sent to prison for years for such activity.
People deserve better than this. Please remember these things when you go to vote no matter what your party affiliation.
Comment on this story
|Before You Post
The Free Press Standard invites you to post your thoughts on the story in the box below.
- However, before you post, please read these few basic rules.
- Be appropriate. Posts with obscene, explicit, sexist or racist language will be deleted.
- Be polite. Posts containing personal attacks, insults, or threats will be deleted.
- Be honest. Potentially libelous statements will be deleted.
- Don't 'spam'. Posts advertising or promoting commercial products will be deleted.
- Help monitor your community. Click "Report Abuse" on any entry that violates these guidelines.
- This is your forum, with your opinions.
These posts do not reflect the views of the The Free Press Standard or its employees.